- Use the cleaner to clean your watch, ensure that it's free from dust and dirt.
- Wipe off any finger prints, then drop the area with the water.
- Carefully peel the wrap off using tweezers and immerse into water.
- Lightly lay the wrap on top of the area and adjust the piece accordingly.
- Lightly push down on the wrap to get rid of water and activate the achesive.
- If fail this step, you can use tweezers to peel off the film on the watch and immerse into water again, lay it again
- Repeat until the watch is covered. Allow a few minutes for the part to dry.
- DO NOT use excessive force to push down or drag the wrap to reposition it.
- DO NOT lay the wrap on top of watch without immerse into water.
DO NOT touch the bottom of the film, alway use tweezers